Clue: Oscar winner as Lugosi
We have 1 answer for the clue Oscar winner as Lugosi. See the results below.
- Four-wheeled carriage
- Carriage with a fold-down top
- Best Supporting Actor winner for "Ed Wood"
- Two-seated carriage
- Coachman's carriage
- Convertible carriage
- "Ed Wood" Oscar winner Martin
- Martin of "Crimes and Misdemeanors"
- Oscar winner for "Ed Wood"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 26, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 24, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Oscar winner as Lugosi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!