Clue: Oscar winner of 1953
We have 1 answer for the clue Oscar winner of 1953. See the results below.
- Late, great crooner
- Crooner Frank
- "The Man With the Golden Arm" star, 1955
- Original "Ocean's Eleven" star
- "On the Town" performer
- "The Manchurian Candidate" actor
- "On the Town" actor
- "The Summer Wind" singer
- Founder of Reprise Records
- Ol' Blue Eyes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Oscar winner of 1953 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!