Clue: Oscar-winning film of 1939
We have 1 answer for the clue Oscar-winning film of 1939. See the results below.
- Civil War story
- 63-Across film, 1939
- Meteorologist's favorite movie of 1939?
- 1936 Pulitzer Prize-winning novel
- — (1939)
- Film in the AFI Top 10 Epics list
- Film in AFI's top ten
- Film classic of 1939
- . . . a classic from which director George Cukor was fired?
- Where is my book?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 08, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Oscar-winning film of 1939 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!