Clue: Oscar-winning role for Julia
We have 1 answer for the clue Oscar-winning role for Julia. See the results below.
- Land of poetry
- Yeats's land
- Land of 47-Down
- Land of literature
- "___ go bragh"
- Neighbor of Albion
- Object of March celebrations
- Thomas Moore's homeland
- Name for a colleen
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 05, 2009
- LA Times - March 28, 2008
- Washington Post - August 25, 2006
- New York Times - December 07, 2003
- Washington Post - April 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Oscar-winning role for Julia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!