Clue: Out on a limb?
We have 2 answers for the clue Out on a limb?. See the results below.
- Like sloths and tree toads
- Like many monkeys and frogs
- Like possums, sloths and squirrels
- Like lemurs
- Living à la the koala
- Like kinkajous
- Pertaining to trees
- Like koalas
- Living in trees
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 2003
- Washington Post - November 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Out on a limb? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!