Clue: Outstanding athlete
We have 1 answer for the clue Outstanding athlete. See the results below.
- Selected athlete
- Kind of lineup
- League leader
- Overflowing with talent
- Elite athlete
- Like a cloudless, moonless night?
- Consisting of the top players
- Ballplayer in a midsummer exhibition game
- 15-Across was one in 21 of his 23 seasons
- Standout player
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 14, 2012
- Universal - September 23, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 15, 2004
- New York Times - December 09, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Outstanding athlete that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!