We have 1 answer for the clue Pacifier. See the results below.
- Bread, maybe
- Be all wet
- Bread for a stew, e.g.
- Make soaking wet
- Conciliatory gift
- Soak (up)
- Propitiatory present
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2016
- Netword - February 02, 2013
- New York Times - May 18, 2008
- New York Sun - August 02, 2006
- Netword - December 09, 2005
- USA Today - September 09, 2003
- New York Times - August 21, 2003
- Washington Post - February 24, 2003
- New York Times - May 10, 2002
- New York Times - February 02, 2001
- New York Times - March 12, 2000
- New York Times - October 13, 1998
- New York Times - November 03, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Pacifier that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!