Clue: Packing a wallop
We have 1 answer for the clue Packing a wallop. See the results below.
- Packing a punch
- Like a Mickey Finn
- Powerfully effective
- Like a stiff drink
- "I'll take ___ Potables for $200, Alex"
- "___ Potables" (common "Jeopardy!" category)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 03, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 03, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - September 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 19, 2008
- USA Today - September 05, 2007
- New York Sun - June 14, 2005
- Washington Post - March 16, 2003
- Washington Post - January 27, 2003
- New York Times - March 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Packing a wallop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!