Clue: Padres and Cards, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Padres and Cards, e.g.. See the results below.
- Cards, e.g.
- Giants and Pirates, e.g.
- See 36-Across
- Braves, Mets and Cubs, for short
- Cards and others
- Pirates and Padres, informally
- Giants on the sports page
- 10-Down, e.g.
- N.Y. Mets and L.A. Dodgers
- Pirates and Cards
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Padres and Cards, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!