Clue: Pageant title since 1952
We have 1 answer for the clue Pageant title since 1952. See the results below.
- Title first awarded in 1952
- American with a crown
- Contest once hosted by Bob Barker and Dick Clark
- Wearer of a crown since 1952
- Beauty pageant since 1952
- Halle Berry was once runner-up for this
- 46-Across wearer since 1952
- Pageant owned by Donald Trump until 2015
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 31, 2013
- Washington Post - December 03, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Pageant title since 1952 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!