Clue: Paid to play
We have 3 answers for the clue Paid to play. See the results below.
- Chipped in chips
- Coughed (up)
- Paid to get in
- Chipped in
- Put in a chip
- Showed interest in playing
- Paid to hold hands?
- Put a stake in a pool
- Tried pot luck?
- Paid (up)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 13, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 30, 2016
- LA Times - March 09, 2014
- New York Times - September 01, 2013
- Washington Post - July 13, 2010
- LA Times - November 16, 2009
- Washington Post - December 29, 2008
- Universal - October 27, 2008
- LA Times - November 22, 2006
- USA Today - September 07, 2006
- Washington Post - April 15, 2006
- Washington Post - January 31, 2005
- USA Today - August 04, 2004
- Washington Post - July 13, 2003
- Washington Post - October 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Paid to play that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!