Clue: Paint base
We have 2 answers for the clue Paint base. See the results below.
- Back muscle, familiarly
- 50 degrees, say: Abbr.
- Back muscle, for short
- Back muscle, briefly
- Ancient lang.
- It's 0 deg. at the equator
- Cartographic fig.
- It's perpendicular to long.
- Midback muscle, for short
- Opposite of long.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 03, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 18, 2012
- LA Times - December 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 25, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 12, 2008
- Netword - April 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 30, 2006
- LA Times - February 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 08, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 24, 2004
- New York Times - February 23, 1999
- New York Times - November 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Paint base that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!