Clue: Painter of haystacks and poplars
We have 1 answer for the clue Painter of haystacks and poplars. See the results below.
- Impressionist Claude
- "Terrace at Le Havre," e.g.
- Rouen Cathedral depicter
- "Haystacks" painter
- "Waterlilies" painter Claude
- "Waterlilies" painter
- "Rouen Cathedral" painter
- Painter of water lilies
- "La Gare Saint-Lazare" artist
- "Nymphéas" artist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Painter of haystacks and poplars that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!