Clue: Pal of Fido and Rex, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Pal of Fido and Rex, perhaps. See the results below.
- Nickname for a big dog
- Bandleader Fields
- Popular dog name
- Faithful dog, affectionately
- Leader of the Limelites, in 60's pop
- Name for a big dog
- "George of the Jungle" elephant
- Name for a farm dog
- Herding dog's name
- Common name for a working dog
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Pal of Fido and Rex, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!