Clue: Palmer of the links
We have 2 answers for the clue Palmer of the links. See the results below.
- 70's sitcom
- Army leader?
- "L.A. Law" lawyer
- Golfer with an "army"
- Football's Flash Herber
- Four-time Masters champion, to fans
- Early 70's sitcom
- Palmer with an "army"
- Links legend, informally
- Golfer Palmer, informally
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 07, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - July 13, 2012
- LA Times - May 06, 2012
- Washington Post - February 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Palmer of the links that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!