We have 2 answers for the clue Panhandles. See the results below.
- Does a standard dog trick
- Sits up on two legs, maybe
- Is a mendicant
- Seeks change?
- Asks for alms
- Tries for change?
- Has a hand out
- Seeks change, maybe
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 06, 2017
- Washington Post - June 21, 2013
- New York Times - May 13, 2013
- Washington Post - July 08, 2008
- USA Today - May 15, 2008
- New York Times - October 09, 2007
- Washington Post - September 13, 2007
- Washington Post - July 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 16, 2005
- USA Today - June 20, 2003
- Washington Post - August 24, 2002
- New York Times - October 22, 2001
- New York Times - December 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Panhandles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!