We have 2 answers for the clue Paramour. See the results below.
- What "-phile" means
- Target of Cupid's arrow
- See 1-Across
- One hit by Cupid's arrow
- Romantic triangle participant
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 20, 2013
- USA Today - May 18, 2010
- Washington Post - February 14, 2008
- USA Today - July 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 07, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Paramour that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!