Clue: Parks in 1955 news
We have 1 answer for the clue Parks in 1955 news. See the results below.
- Painter Bonheur
- Santa ___
- Parks who wouldn't take discrimination sitting down
- Santa ___, Calif.
- Sub ___ (secretly)
- Parks of civil rights
- Bonheur or Parks
- Civil rights activist Parks
- Parks who wouldn't sit still for injustice
- Parks of civil rights fame
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 17, 2014
- USA Today - March 09, 2011
- Washington Post - November 10, 2010
- Washington Post - July 19, 2008
- Washington Post - March 15, 2002
- New York Times - July 24, 2001
- Washington Post - May 30, 2001
- New York Times - April 27, 2000
- New York Times - April 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Parks in 1955 news that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!