Clue: Parlor treat
We have 4 answers for the clue Parlor treat. See the results below.
- Ice cream parlor order
- Ice cream drink
- Shake, to some
- Cold drink
- Soda shop order
- New England milkshake
- Milkshake, in New England
- Literally, ''iced''
- Frozen, fruity dessert
- Slushy fruit drink
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 13, 2017
- LA Times - April 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 12, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 29, 2005
- New York Times - November 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Parlor treat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!