Clue: Part of a religious title
We have 1 answer for the clue Part of a religious title. See the results below.
- ___ Lama
- Part of a monk's title
- Start of a holy name
- With 36-Down, 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner
- With 18-Down, Tibetan V.I.P.
- Ocean, in Mongolian
- Lama lead-in
- Tibet's ___ Lama
- With 65-Across, Tibetan VIP
- __ Lama
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 04, 2008
- USA Today - January 03, 2006
- New York Times - March 13, 2004
- New York Times - August 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Part of a religious title that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!