Clue: Part of E.U.: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Part of E.U.: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Continent north of Afr.
- Continental abbr.
- Land east of the Atl.
- Much of 35-Down's terr.
- Where Switz. is
- It now has a Union: Abbr.
- English, e.g.: Abbr.
- Where It.'s at
- Asian leader?
- Source of about 20% of U.S. imports: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 2014
- New York Times - August 02, 2011
- New York Times - September 03, 2008
- New York Times - January 18, 2005
- New York Times - November 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Part of E.U.: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!