Clue: Part of the Old World
We have 2 answers for the clue Part of the Old World. See the results below.
- Land on the Mediterranean
- The Continent
- "___ on $45 a Day"
- One Fodor's guide
- Poles are in it
- Where the holm oak is native
- Low Countries locale
- "When Paris sneezes, ___ catches cold"
- Pole's continent
- Atlas section
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 09, 2013
- USA Today - November 20, 2012
- New York Times - August 23, 2011
- Universal - July 09, 2008
- USA Today - April 30, 2008
- New York Times - December 16, 2007
- New York Times - October 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Part of the Old World that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!