We have 4 answers for the clue Passages. See the results below.
- Spare locales
- Signals are used to switch them
- Rural routes
- Bowling alley divisions
- Bowling center units
- They inspire passing thoughts
- Some people weave on them
- Sprinters' paths
- Bowling sites
- Strike zones?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 03, 2007
- New York Times - August 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Passages that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!