We have 4 answers for the clue Pastime. See the results below.
- Con's preoccupation
- Magic act
- Pleasant distraction
- With 34-Across, 1996 action film sequel
- Slip away
- Soap operas or movie thrillers, say
- A tunnel, maybe
- Skip town
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 24, 2006
- New York Times - July 11, 2003
- New York Times - August 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Pastime that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!