Clue: Pat on the back?
We have 4 answers for the clue Pat on the back?. See the results below.
- Pat on the back, as a baby
- Tupperware sound
- A pat on a baby's back may elicit one
- Cause for an "Excuse me!"
- Baby-feeding finale
- Pat baby on the back
- No-no at the table
- Pat a baby gently on the back, maybe
- Newborn's achievement?
- Dinner table faux pas
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 03, 2013
- Netword - March 17, 2008
- Netword - February 23, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 07, 2005
- New York Times - May 07, 2003
- New York Times - March 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Pat on the back? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!