Clue: Patron of lost causes
We have 1 answer for the clue Patron of lost causes. See the results below.
- Hospital patron
- Children's Research Hospital in Memphis
- Novena dedicatee
- Children's hospital in Memphis founded by Danny Thomas
- Children's hospital founded by Danny Thomas
- Holy man of lost causes
- Children's hosp. co-founded by Danny Thomas
- Patron for the desperate
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 23, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - March 01, 2013
- Washington Post - October 14, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 24, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Patron of lost causes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!