Clue: Patron saint of aviators
We have 1 answer for the clue Patron saint of aviators. See the results below.
- Last empress of Brazil
- Saint known as the Little Flower of Jesus
- Maria ___ (Hungarian queen)
- “The little flower of Jesus”
- The Little Flower of Jesus
- Saint from Ávila
- Russell of "Black Widow"
- Actress Russell of "Black Widow"
- "Black Widow" actress Russell
- Actress Saldana of "The Commish"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Patron saint of aviators that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!