Clue: Patron saint of France
We have 2 answers for the clue Patron saint of France. See the results below.
- St. __ (capital of Réunion)
- St.-___, capital of Réunion
- Philosopher Diderot
- France's patron saint
- Comic Leary
- "Mr. Margaret Thatcher"
- Potvin of the NHL
- Comic/actor Leary
- "Rescue Me" actor Leary
- St. ___, patron saint of France
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 07, 2017
- New York Times - April 11, 2013
- New York Times - July 05, 2011
- LA Times - July 11, 2010
- Netword - March 26, 2010
- Netword - September 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 30, 2007
- New York Times - January 15, 2001
- New York Times - June 25, 1998
- New York Times - October 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Patron saint of France that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!