Clue: Patsy of country
We have 1 answer for the clue Patsy of country. See the results below.
- "Crazy" singer Patsy
- Round-Manhattan cruise company
- "I Fall to Pieces" singer
- Singer profiled in "Sweet Dreams"
- "Crazy" singer
- She sang "Sweet Dreams (Of You)"
- Subject of the biopic "Sweet Dreams"
- Singer Patsy, the subject of "Sweet Dreams"
- Singer profiled in "Sweet Dreams," 1985
- "Walkin' After Midnight" hitmaker, 1957
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 01, 2017
Found an answer for the clue Patsy of country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!