Clue: Paul Muni role of 1937
We have 1 answer for the clue Paul Muni role of 1937. See the results below.
- "The Experimental Novel" novelist
- Writer interred in the Panthéon
- "The Life of ___" (Best Picture of 1937)
- "J'accuse" author
- Writer painted by Manet
- "Thérèse Raquin" novelist
- Dreyfus Affair figure
- Dreyfus defender
- Author who was the title subject of the Best Picture of 1937
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Paul Muni role of 1937 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!