Clue: Paula of pop
We have 1 answer for the clue Paula of pop. See the results below.
- Singer with the 1991 #1 hit "Rush, Rush"
- Kareem ___-Jabbar
- "Forever Your Girl" singer
- "Rush, Rush" hitmaker, 1991
- "Forever Your Girl" hitmaker, 1989
- Singer Paula
- Arabic name that means "servant of God"
- Paula of "American Idol"
- Co-panelist of Cowell
- "American Idol" judge
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 04, 2005
- New York Times - May 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Paula of pop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!