Clue: Pavarotti possessive
We have 1 answer for the clue Pavarotti possessive. See the results below.
- Roman mine
- "O Sole ___"
- Italian possessive
- "Cantar de ___ Cid" (Spanish epic poem)
- "O ___ babbino caro" (Puccini aria)
- Italian mine
- See 15-Across
- Pronoun in 20-Across
- "Il ___ tesoro" ("Don Giovanni" aria)
- "O __ babbino caro": Puccini aria
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pavarotti possessive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!