Clue: Pawnbroker, in slang
We have 1 answer for the clue Pawnbroker, in slang. See the results below.
- "I surrender!"
- Cry of defeat
- "I give up!"
- Truce word
- Remark heard at quitting time?
- Tom or Sam
- Last word in a wrestling match?
- Verbal white flag
- Result of some arm-twisting?
- "I give!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 2014
- New York Times - May 21, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Pawnbroker, in slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!