Clue: Pays, as a bill
We have 2 answers for the clue Pays, as a bill. See the results below.
- Finishes a suit
- Takes up residence (in)
- Patches up
- Doesn't get everything one wants
- Doesn't go to court, perhaps
- Becomes calm, with "down"
- Avoids a trial
- Reaches an agreement
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 30, 2013
- New York Times - June 11, 2010
- Washington Post - June 08, 2008
- New York Times - February 12, 2006
- USA Today - September 24, 2003
- Washington Post - April 25, 2000
- New York Times - September 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pays, as a bill that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!