Clue: PBS supporter
We have 1 answer for the clue PBS supporter. See the results below.
- Teachers' grp.
- Embattled funding org.
- PBS benefactor
- Teachers' org.
- Sometime theater funder: Abbr.
- King Features competitor
- Cultural org.
- Cultural grant giver, for short
- Org. in the Mapplethorpe brouhaha
- Grant giver, for short
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 03, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - March 10, 2013
- Netword - December 07, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - November 25, 2012
- LA Times - April 09, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - September 13, 2009
- Washington Post - June 20, 2009
- Washington Post - October 19, 2008
- Washington Post - November 02, 2007
- New York Times - October 28, 2007
- USA Today - July 02, 2007
- New York Times - April 05, 2007
- New York Sun - August 23, 2006
- New York Times - June 14, 2006
- Washington Post - August 15, 2005
- New York Times - January 23, 2005
- New York Times - March 23, 2004
Found an answer for the clue PBS supporter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!