We have 2 answers for the clue Pedal. See the results below.
- Kind of race in which the leader "breaks the wind"
- Mountain ___
- Triathlete's need
- Hog, so to speak
- Ten-speed, e.g.
- Tour de France vehicle
- School bus alternative
- Item peddled by a spokesperson?
- Tour de France ride
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 21, 2015
- Washington Post - February 22, 2012
- LA Times - June 06, 2008
- Washington Post - November 01, 2003
- New York Times - December 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Pedal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!