We have 2 answers for the clue Pedestal. See the results below.
- Kind of path or pay
- First or second, e.g.
- Safari camp
- Corner of a diamond
- It may be stolen
- It may react with an acid
- Barracks site
- Item often stolen yet left where it is
- Kind of metal
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 18, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 22, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 01, 2016
- Canadiana - February 23, 2015
- LA Times - August 27, 2010
- New York Times - June 29, 2000
- New York Times - March 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Pedestal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!