We have 1 answer for the clue Penalized. See the results below.
- Punished in addition to giving jail time
- Like scofflaws
- Penalized, as a speeder
- Slapped in court?
- More than reprimanded
- Punished for littering, maybe
- Penalized monetarily
- Punished for speeding, often
- Slapped by a judge?
- Cited, in a way
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 13, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 30, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - March 03, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 20, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 11, 2007
- New York Times - May 08, 2002
- New York Times - December 01, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Penalized that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!