Clue: Pencil cross-section
We have 2 answers for the clue Pencil cross-section. See the results below.
- Nut's shape
- Honeycomb shape
- Six-sided figure
- Figure that shares a property with this puzzle
- Common nut shape
- Nut shape
- Honeycomb cell, e.g.
- Honeycomb cell, basically
- Its internal angles total 720 degrees
- Honeycomb cell
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 20, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 06, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 05, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Pencil cross-section that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!