Clue: Pencil pusher
We have 3 answers for the clue Pencil pusher. See the results below.
- Bob Cratchit, e.g.
- Cratchit or Heep
- Office worker
- Court employee
- Cratchit, for one
- Paper pusher
- Court helper
- Bob Cratchit, in "A Christmas Carol"
- Bob Cratchit's occupation
- Town employee
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 15, 2013
- USA Today - December 17, 2010
- Washington Post - February 23, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 19, 2004
- New York Times - June 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Pencil pusher that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!