Clue: Penn., e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Penn., e.g.. See the results below.
- "___ Maria"
- Prayer word
- Old greeting
- N.Y.C.'s ___ of the Americas
- Ancient greeting
- Forum greeting
- ___ Maria
- Pennsylvania ___
- Greeting for Galba
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 18, 2013
- Chicago Reader - January 01, 2010
- New York Sun - August 07, 2008
- New York Times - June 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Penn., e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!