Clue: Pennsylvania senator Specter
We have 1 answer for the clue Pennsylvania senator Specter. See the results below.
- "I Love a Parade" composer
- Harold who wrote "Stormy Weather"
- "Over the Rainbow" composer Harold
- "Stormy Weather" composer
- "Stormy Weather" songwriter
- "One for My Baby" composer
- "Nine-Fifteen Revue" composer Harold
- "Let's Fall in Love" songwriter
- "Over the Rainbow" composer
- Sen. Specter
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - April 24, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Pennsylvania senator Specter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!