Clue: People concerned with feet
We have 1 answer for the clue People concerned with feet. See the results below.
- Masters and Jonson, e.g.
- Homer and others
- Burns and Allen, e.g.
- Masters and Jonson
- "The only poor fellows in the world whom anyone will flatter": Pope
- ___ Corner, part of Westminster Abbey
- They're "born, not made," according to an old saying
- Certain people buried in Westminster Abbey
- Meter readers?
- Meter makers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2003
Found an answer for the clue People concerned with feet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!