Clue: Peppermint ___
We have 2 answers for the clue Peppermint ___. See the results below.
- Hamburger, e.g.
- Raw quarter-pounder
- Ground round?
- Hamburger unit
- Item thrown on a barbecue
- Hamburger meat
- Peppermint ___ of "Peanuts"
- Barbecue item
- Hamburger serving
- Hamburger round
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 2012
- New York Times - December 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 07, 2011
- New York Times - June 24, 2010
- Washington Post - June 10, 2009
- New York Times - March 03, 2006
- Washington Post - January 02, 2004
- New York Times - March 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Peppermint ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!