Clue: Perennial trouble spot
We have 2 answers for the clue Perennial trouble spot. See the results below.
- Palestine's locale
- Region from Libya to Afghanistan
- Frequent Security Council topic
- Spot of conflict
- Where 29 Down is
- Biblical setting
- Lebanon's locale
- Home of many early civilizations
- Arabian Peninsula locale
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 09, 1999
- New York Times - December 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Perennial trouble spot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!