Clue: Performed a canticle, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Performed a canticle, e.g.. See the results below.
- Said without feeling
- Solemnly recited
- Spoke like an uninspired lecturer
- Spoke without feeling
- Half spoken, half sung
- Spoke slowly and solemnly
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 08, 2007
- New York Times - March 31, 2002
- New York Times - December 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Performed a canticle, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!