Clue: Performs, for King James
We have 1 answer for the clue Performs, for King James. See the results below.
- Biblical verb
- "How ___ the little busy bee..."
- Shakespearean verb
- "The lady ___ protest ..."
- Archaic auxiliary
- "How then ___ he now see?": John 9:19
- Obsolete auxiliary
- Shakespearean auxiliary verb
- "The lady ___ protest too much, methinks"
- "The fool __ think he is wise ...": "As You Like It"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Performs, for King James that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!