Clue: Perfume compound
We have 2 answers for the clue Perfume compound. See the results below.
- Benzocaine, for one
- C4H8O2, e.g.
- Distillation product
- Aromatic chemical
- Glyceride, e.g.
- Fragrant compound
- Ethyl acetate, e.g.
- Phosphate, e.g.
- Compound present in beer
- Triglyceride, for one
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 29, 2014
- New York Times - September 11, 2012
- USA Today - August 10, 2012
- Universal - June 19, 2012
- LA Times - March 27, 2011
- Universal - September 30, 2008
- USA Today - July 31, 2008
- Washington Post - December 21, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - March 04, 2007
- New York Times - January 16, 2007
- Washington Post - October 12, 2006
- LA Times - June 16, 2006
- USA Today - September 10, 2003
- Washington Post - December 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Perfume compound that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!