We have 5 answers for the clue Peril. See the results below.
- Sand trap, for one
- Thin ice, e.g.
- Black ice, e.g.
- Sand trap, e.g.
- Unavoidable danger
- Avalanche, to a mountaineer
- Sand or water, usually, to a golfer
- Golfer's concern
- Black ice, for one
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 24, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 19, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 19, 2013
- LA Times - February 19, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 20, 2010
- Netword - February 17, 2009
- USA Today - June 11, 2008
- Netword - March 04, 2008
- Netword - June 26, 2005
- New York Sun - June 07, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 12, 2004
- Washington Post - June 19, 2001
- Washington Post - November 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Peril that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!