Clue: Period of self-indulgence
We have 1 answer for the clue Period of self-indulgence. See the results below.
- Stress-reduction prescription, slangily
- Respite from dependents and everyone else
- A few hours of relaxing, say
- Break from responsibilities, informally
- Period to turn off one's phone and catch up on TV, say
- Harried parent's desire, maybe
- Chance to relax
- Break that might involve a pint of ice cream
- R and R all by oneself
- Period of focusing on oneself
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 13, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Period of self-indulgence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!